Join TRIO Upward Bound
Apply for Upward Bound
The information provided on Upward Bound applications will remain confidential! Missing documentation and/or incomplete applications will delay processing and student services.
- For students at Caldwell and Nampa High Schools: Apply for Upward Bound I here
- For students at Owyhee and Rimrock High Schools: Apply for Upward Bound II here
- For students at Meridian High School: Apply for Upward Bound IV here
Upward Bound is a federally funded program from the US Department of Education to encourage first-generation, limited-income students to further their education.
- college and career exploration
- study skills
- financial aid assistance
- college campus tours
- service learning
- instruction/tutoring in academic subjects
- academic advising
- a six week residential summer program on the Boise State University campus
- opportunity to earn cash stipends for participation
Upward Bound does not charge fees for services provided or for participation in the program.