TRIO Rising Scholars Program
We believe students from all socioeconomic backgrounds should have equal opportunity to earn a post-secondary education. We assist students in the transition from being a typical college student to a scholar who is well-connected, engaged, and heading down a path of success.
To be eligible for TRS, you must be:
- A first-generation college student, or
- A financially limited college student, or
- A student with a documented disability.
- Free individual tutoring for any freshman or sophomore level course.
- One-on-one advising.
- Academic development skills training
- Career and major exploration.
- Social and cultural opportunities.