The linguistics undergraduate program at Boise State University offers a rich and diverse experience for students interested in the scientific study of language. Student engagement opportunities vary from service learning opportunities with local refugee resettlement agencies to research internships in the Linguistics Lab to involvement with the Linguistics Society of Boise State.
Students in the linguistics major and minor have opportunities to:
- Engage in linguistic inquiry from multiple disciplinary perspectives.
- Apply prominent theories and concepts in the field to experiential learning opportunities.
- Collaborate with faculty on research projects.
- Attend and present at regional and national conferences.
- Volunteer in their community.