College of Southern Idaho (CSI)
Boise State at CSI
Convenient location and expert support services mean more you time. The CSI/Boise State location gives students in South Central Idaho the opportunity to navigate their education pathway without leaving the Magic Valley. We bring the BLUE TO YOU.
The Boise State Center at CSI offers:
- A dedicated advisor on the College of Southern Idaho Campus
- Personalized transfer assistance to Boise State University
Admission and Transfer Assistance
Our Boise State Center at CSI staff can assist you through the admission process whether you are a first-time student, transferring from another institution, or coming back to Boise State after taking a break. You can also find more information about applying to the university or transferring to Boise State from the College of Southern Idaho.
Advising and Support
The Boise State Center at CSI has an on-site Outreach Coordinator who can assist you with exploring, applying and navigating the next step in your educational pathway.
Computer Lab Use
Twin Falls/Boise State students have access to the computer labs on the College of Southern Idaho campus but will need to fill out the form below to create an account.
Application for CSI Computer Lab Use
NOTE: If you are currently enrolled in a CSI class, your computer account is already set up. There is no charge for the computer account. If you need access to printing, a $10 fee for 250 sheets can be paid at any cashiering station in the Matrix of the CSI Taylor Building.
Submit Your Information
Request More Information - CSITake the first step toward your academic and career goals.
Contact the Boise State Center at CSI
Outreach Coordinator: Brian O’Rorke
Phone: (208) 933-2305
Fax: (208) 933-2309
Location: In the Hepworth Building, Higher Education Center, Room 144D, on the campus of the College of Southern Idaho
View Boise State Center at CSI in a larger map.
- Take Exit #173 off I-84 to Twin Falls.
- Cross the Perrine Bridge and pass the Magic Valley Mall and end up on Blue Lakes Blvd.
- Travel south on Blue Lakes Blvd, turn right on Falls Avenue (4th stoplight).
- Turn right (head West) on Falls Avenue until you reach the entrance to the College of Southern Idaho campus (turn right).
- As you enter the campus, turn to your right and go around the circle until you reach the Hepworth Building.