Transfer from CWI and CSI to Boise State
BroncoConnect provides a smooth and efficient transfer process from the College of Southern Idaho (CSI) and the College of Western Idaho (CWI) to Boise State upon completion of an associate of arts (A.A.), associate of science (A.S.) or associate of applied science (AAS) degree.
Benefits of the BroncoConnect program:
- Guaranteed admission to Boise State, upon successful completion of an A.A., A.S., or AAS degree from the College of Western Idaho or the College of Southern Idaho (Limited and selective access programs may require additional admissions requirements/processes.)
- Seamless transfer, with all College of Western Idaho and College of Southern Idaho academic credits transferring to Boise State
- Reserved seats at the first transfer student orientation
- Dedicated Boise State transfer admissions counselor at College of Western Idaho and College of Southern Idaho to facilitate the application process
- Coordinated academic advising between Boise State and College of Western Idaho and College of Southern Idaho
- The choice of any edition of the Boise State catalog, provided that the catalog was published and was in force while you were enrolled at Boise State and/or College of Western Idaho or College of Southern Idaho, and provided that the catalog is no older than six (6) academic years at the time of your graduation from Boise State University.
- Access to Boise State’s Career Services
- Free admission to select Bronco athletic events