In this camp, we will teach Math functions, Science and problem through the use of Scratch programming language by the MIT Media Lab. Participants will learn how to solve problems using functions and science knowledge while making their own games by Scratch programming. This camp is geared toward grade 3-7 students who seek to learn with math and science related games that are lots of fun. Through this camp, participants will be able to grasp an understanding of the concepts of Math functions as well as a structural and systematical programming skill. Our pursuit of this program eventually is to improve our students’ problem solving and logical thinking and to provide participants with the opportunity to apply their knowledge towards creating their own products.
Are you looking for a fun, stimulating way to learn important math skills? Come to join us!
- June 5 – June 23, 2017. Mon-Friday 10:40am-12:40am
- Boise State University Education Building #220
- Camp tuition will cost $195 for 15 units in three weeks. Scholarships available based on need.
- Class size is limited. Only full payment guarantees your child’s reservation.
- Contact us for details: email@example.com