- Let others know this is a drug and alcohol-free event. We provide all the fun you’ll need.
- Speak up if you witness unwanted touching. We all deserve to have our boundaries respected.
- Notify security if you witness disruptive behavior or feel unsafe addressing a concerning situation.
Friday, Sept. 13
9 p.m. – MIDNIGHT
Keep the excitement going beyond Bronco Welcome. On Friday, September 13 blue and orange will rain down on Bronco Nation to get you pumped for the best semester of activities yet. This epic spirit party will have you bragging to your friends back home about Boise State pride. Wear white, be prepared to dance, and kick your Bronco spirit into high gear. You won’t want to miss this one.
First 1,000 students get a free white Splatter Party t-shirt!
Pre-sale tickets are available online.
$5 with Student ID
$25 for general admission
Limit 1 ticket per person
Tickets at the Door
Tickets can be purchased (cash only) at the door.
$10 with Student ID
$25 for general admission
Event management is committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment for our guests and employees.
To help facilitate this, all patrons entering the event are subject to search. Security personnel reserve the right to determine the method of security checks as deemed necessary including the use of metal detectors, the search of clothing and other items. Prohibited items include anything that can be deemed a threat to public safety by event management and are not limited to, the following:
- No weapons of any kind (any item deemed a threat to public safety)
- No outside food or beverages
- No bags or backpacks
- No drugs or alcohol
- No laser pointers
- Any item deemed unacceptable by event management
- Overly intoxicated individuals will be denied access
- Refusal of search or screening will result in non-admittance
- Malicious targeting of event management with paint may result in ejection from the event and possible arrest
For more information on Boise State Campus Security & Police Services: http://security.boisestate.edu/guns-on-campus
Guests who fail to abide by event policies, state and federal law are subject to ejection from the event. Disruptive and problem guests should be reported to an event staff personnel immediately.
Paramedics and a First Aid station will be available at the event. If you are in need of medical attention please notify event staff immediately. The event staff is trained to call for immediate response and assistance in emergency situations.
This event has a no re-entry policy. Guests who leave the venue during the event will not be permitted to return.
A valid ticket for the event is required for admittance. Please review the following information as found on the back of your ticket.
- This ticket is a revocable license. Unless the event is canceled, no refunds or exchanges will be made. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to attendance of event. Holder agrees to act in an orderly manner that will not disrupt the event or enjoyment of others. Long lens cameras, tape recorders, electronic transmitting devices, weapons, food or beverages may not be brought into the Venue. Persons and bags are subject to search. Holder consents to use of its name and likeness in connection with transmission of event or promotional use by University or its licensees. Holder shall not make commercially available any description, account, picture or reproduction of event. No commercial solicitations permitted on premises. This ticket may not be offered in a commercial promotion or as a prize in sweepstakes or a contest without approval of the University. Event time and entertainment are subject to change. Holder will adhere to all University policies and the terms and conditions posted at the Venue entrances and/or on boisestatetickets.com. Purchase or use of this ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms. Any breach of the foregoing automatically terminates this license and may result in holder being removed from the premises.
Lost and Found
Lost items will be taken to the Student Union Building Information Desk.