How to Apply
- Read through the Peace Corps Prep Student Guide to become familiar with the program requirements.
- Contact the Peace Corps Prep Coordinator at (208) 426-2630, or email@example.com. This is an opportunity to ask any lingering questions and help you decide which sector may be right for you, or to discuss possible regions of future Peace Corps service.
- Submit the Peace Corps Prep Student Interest Form. Our Peace Corps Prep coordinator will then contact you to set up a meeting and introduce to your Sector Advisor at Boise State.
- Meet with your Sector Advisor and be sure to bring your Peace Corps Prep Student Plan. At this meeting, you will have a chance to review your plan with your Sector Advisor and fill in any remaining blank sections on your Student Plan. The Sector Advisor will sign the Student Plan and make copies, keeping one and providing you with one copy for your records.
- Please bring a signed Release of Information Form to this meeting and leave this form with your sector advisor.
- Once your Peace Corps Prep Student Plan has been reviewed and submitted to the Peace Corps Prep Coordinator at Boise State, you’ll be officially welcomed to the program!