Email Writing Consultations
Because we recognize that it can be difficult or impossible for members of our eCampus community to physically meet with one of our writing coaches, we offer online writing consultations as well. When you submit your document for review, you can specify whether you need a Spotlight Review, Formatting Check, or just a Quick Question answered.
Email Consultation Policies:
- This service is available to graduate students only.
- Writers may submit two pieces of writing per week, but not on the same day. Quick questions will not count toward this total.
- We accept up to 10 pages of writing per submission, which is all we have time to read in a given session. However, these pages do not have to be sequential, in the event you have different sections you need us to look at. If you need a full review of a long document, we are happy to go through it with you, but you will need to submit it in 10 page sections twice a week for however long it takes to complete the review.
- We will read these in the order they are received. In the event of high submission volume a response could take several days. Submit as far ahead of your deadline as you can, but be assured that we will read your work as promptly as possible.
- If you are seeking editing of your work, be advised that we do not proofread documents. Rather, we identify patterns of errors and instruct you on how to recognize and correct them.