Login to Your Graduate Application
To check the status of your application, log in to your Graduate Admission Application.
Log in to Your Application Now
Review your Admission Status
After you have logged in, choose the application you would like to view by clicking the blue Graduate Application link.
Admission Status Guide
- In Progress – Your application has not been submitted. Please answer all questions, review the form, and click the Submit Application button.
- Submitted —Your application has been submitted to the Graduate College. We are waiting on your official transcripts from every higher educational institution you have previously attended. To view instructions on how to request transcripts and where they should be sent, use the button below.
- Upload Materials – To upload program materials, such as a statement of purpose, resume, or CV, choose the document type from the drop down menu. Choose the file location using the Browse button. Once file type and location have been selected, click the Upload button.
- Application Checklist – You can view turned in and missing materials by logging into your application and viewing the Application Checklist. Missing items will have a red ‘X’ by them. Received items will have a green checkmark.
- Decided – An email will be sent once a decision of Admit or Deny has been assigned to the application. Log into your application and click the ‘View Update’ link to see a letter from the Graduate College with next steps.