The 2018-2019 executive leadership team is searching for more GSA department representatives. This position may be for you if you are interested in the following:
- Supporting Boise State University’s graduate student community
- Bringing students together from diverse programs and backgrounds for networking, discussion, and collaboration
- Building relationships with university faculty and administration
- Representing graduate students on university committees and student government organizations
- Organizing and supporting events and initiatives of interest to the broader graduate student population
The more representation we have in GSA, the more we can ensure all graduate student populations and groups have a voice. Plus, these positions are a great way to serve your community and boost your CV or resume. Reach out to our leadership team and we will be in touch!