Why Should I Use myBoiseState?
As an applicant to Boise State, you can view the transcripts still needed to complete your file and determine your program admission status. After entering myBoiseState, click on “Student Center” and then look for your “To Do List” Once admitted, many other services will be available.
You will be able to:
- Browse a list of classes offered in the upcoming semester.
- Register or drop classes from your schedule.
- View your unofficial transcript.
- View your semester grades.
- View your financial account information.
- Pay your student fees.
- View items still needed to determine your financial aid status on a “To Do List”
- View your financial aid and scholarship awards.
- Update your address and other contact information.