The Utah ASDA chapter will be hosting the Pre-Dental Simulation Day at the University of Utah School of Dentistry. This eventful day will give pre-dental students the opportunity to learn how to enhance their dental school application, meet faculty and students, as well as participate in various hands-on clinical exercises.
● Tour the University of Utah School of Dentistry
● Meet the Director of Admissions in a small group setting
● Network with faculty, dental students, and other pre-dental students
● Drill and fill ivorine teeth with both amalgam and composite filling material
● Make alginate impressions and pour them into stone models
● Learn and practice suturing techniques