Come check out some fabulous information and a great opportunity at the Inland Idaho Northwest Pre-Med Summit!! The 2019 Inland Idaho Northwest Pre-Med Summit will be held in Moscow, Idaho on Monday, June 17th from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Registration is now open!! This Summit attracts students from all over the Pacific Northwest, but space is limited. The cost for this day-long program is $40 (non-refundable) – and well worth every penny!
Please see the attached agenda with topics to include:
- Mock Interviews, Letter Writing Workshops, Student Panels
- Change to meet the Deans of Admissions
- Six Medical Schools in Washington, Idaho, and Utah Represented
- Up to two nights of free housing, meals included with registration
The Registration link and Save the Date flyer are attached.
As you can see, this is great information that you need to know relative to your medical school journey. It will be the best $40 you have spent in a long time!! I am not exaggerating – you do not want to miss this program!!
Please also note if you are interested eligible and interested:
Sunday, June 16th there is an SNMA Underrepresented in Medicine Dinner:
A dinner and clinical skill(s) workshop will be held Sunday, June 16th from 6 pm – 9 pm. This event is for students who identify as underrepresented or under served in medicine.
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- North Idaho Area Health Education Center
- WWAMI UW School of Medicine
- Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine Washington State University
- Idaho WWAMI UW School of Medicine at University of Idaho
- PNWU Health Sciences
- ICON Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine