Public Health and Population Science is looking for one undergraduate and one graduate student to join our team of Faculty in creating meaningful experiences for students!
This is a rare opportunity for you to help Faculty:
- Develop and implement a plan for faculty and staff to be models of respectful student responsiveness, and connect students to helpful resources.
- Develop and communicate to students co-curricular activities such as internships, international study, and volunteer opportunities.
- Develop and plan annual events designed to connect with our students and alumni.
They will be looking for students who are:
- Willing to serve for at least 1 year (you can renew your service commitment for longer but we ask that you serve for at least 1 year).
- Interested students, please email Megan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first meeting will be in early November 2020.
- Send your email of interest no later than October 15th, 2020.
- Include in your email subject line: Student Affairs Committee and in the body of the email please answer the following question in 3-4 sentences.
“Why are you interested in serving on the Student Affairs Committee?”