Hats off to the top 10 finalists of the Spring 2018 Fitness Challenge, sponsored by the School of Allied Health Sciences Department of Kinesiology.
The Fitness Challenge is a friendly competition between Boise State employees who train with kinesiology students over the course of one semester to see who improved their health and fitness most. Faculty and staff commit to nine weeks of personal training provided by students of the KINES 432: Conditioning Principles class. Student personal trainers develop and guide clients through an exercise routine designed to help participants meet their health and fitness goals.
Students in the kinesiology department would like to thank and congratulate all of the finalists of the Fitness Challenge who improved their health and fitness this semester. As a result of the challenge, more than $4,000 was raised for the Department of Kinesiology scholarships.
Finalists and their departments include:
- Alma Navarrete, High School Equivalency Program
- Anna Bailey, Service Learning Center
- Claire Xiong, Department of Material Science and Engineering
- Eva Horn, Curriculum, Instruction, and Foundational Studies
- Michelle Vos, Department of Management
- Ramona Martin, Department of Construction Management
- Rossitta Fleming, Early and Special Education
- Shin Pu, Biomolecular Research Center
- Victoria Hoshino, Financial Aid
- Yong Gao, Department of Kinesiology