Faculty and Staff Resources
- COHS Policies
- COHS Committees
- COHS Phone List – Boise State employees only
- COHS Event Planning Process (PDF)
- COHS Travel Authorization Process (PDF)
- Faculty Application for COHS GA Lines
- Instructional Design Consultants
- COHS Subject Matter Experts
- Interprofessional Education
- COHS Office of Research
- Brand Standards
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Emergency Management & Continuity Planning
- Faculty Ombuds
- Human Resources Standard Operating Procedures Index
- Human Resources Great Eight
- OIT A-Z Index
- OIT Contact Information
- Risk Management
- University Employee Directory
- University Forms
- University Organization Chart
- University Policies
- Scholarship Opportunities, Criteria and Application
Student Payment Determination
New information to assist with determining the appropriate method to pay students is now posted to the University Forms and Documents web site.
The updated SF Upload Form (formerly known as Stipend, Fellowship, Refund Request Form) and the new Payment Determination Document are linked and may also be found on the University Forms and Documents web page under the Student Financial Services department.
The updated SF Upload Form is an Excel workbook with three worksheets:
- The Payment Determination worksheet contains the flowchart and supplemental information included on the new Student Payment Determination document.
- The Form Instructions worksheet provides helpful information for completing the form.
- The Payment worksheet is where the student payment data is entered for processing on the student account.