The deadline has been extended to April 15, 2020 for several scholarships geared towards students in Health Sciences and Public Health.
How to Apply: First, complete the Boise State Scholarship Application. Simply answer the general questions and then view your recommended scholarships. Note that some of these scholarships require financial need. Please feel free to reach out to the Boise State Scholarships Team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships you may qualify for:
- Pat Kemper Health Informatics & Information Management Scholarship
- Saint Alphonsus Health System/Trinity Health Community and Environmental Health Scholarship
- Bill Nolan Memorial Scholarship
- Jim & Georgia Girvan Master of Health Sciences Scholarship
- Tom Turco Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Scholarship
- Health Promotion Major Scholarship
- Dr. Maurice Burkholder Scholarship
- Mike and Louise Berlin Health Sciences Scholarship
- Tim and Shawn Dunnagan Allied and Public Health Sciences Application
Don’t miss out on these opportunities – apply today!