Apply For Apartments
You’re Almost Home.
We’re so glad you’re ready to apply for university apartments. Review our process before starting your application.
The apartment application is currently closed due to the high volume of applicants. The apartment application will re-open March 1, 2019. Availability is limited and housing may not become available until fall 2019.
University apartments are popular, and the turnover rate is low. That means that limited space is available. When you apply, you will be put on a waitlist. It’s a good idea to explore alternative housing options in and around Boise if apartment living is your only choice. For the on-campus Apartments, we do not guarantee housing and we will contact you when a unit becomes available.
Be enrolled in at least 8 credits, plus one of the following:
- Be at least 20 years old
- Have at least 26 credits
- Have successfully lived on campus for one year
- Qualify as head of household with dependent
Complete your 10-minute application. You’ll be asked to:
- Select your apartment
- Pay $50 non-refundable application fee*
- Electronically sign the license agreement
- Contact the Educational Access Center if you need accommodations
- Check your BroncoMail frequently for important updates
*Your application is not complete until you’ve paid the application fee.
- When you apply, you will be put on a waitlist
- We’ll notify you via your BroncoMail account when an apartment meeting your criteria becomes available
- You will have 3 business days to accept
- A $250 security deposit will be due when you accept the offer
- You will be removed from waitlist if you decline the offer
Ready to apply?
Start your housing application here – Temporarily closed until March 1, 2019