Job Standard for eCampus Coordinator, Senior
How to use this Job Standard:
- The Purpose, Scope, Qualifications and Job Functions are specific to this job title and can not be edited.
- Click “View in Google Docs/Download” and download to Word.
- Under Essential Functions you may add an additional 35%, specific to your department needs.
- Complete this standard before creating the job announcement and posting the position.
- This standard will be used as the new Job Description for the prospective employee.
- After hire is complete, insert Employee Name and PCN#
eCampus Coordinator, Senior Overview
- Work Type: Professional
- Job Code: 75040
- Pay Grade: P7
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Career Level: Senior
- Family: Academic Programs
- Function: Instructional Services
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and manage services for the eQIP program
Recognized subject matter expert who knows how to apply theory and put it into practice with in-depth understanding of the professional field with limited oversight from managers. Independently performs the full range of responsibilities within the function; requires deep job knowledge of area typically obtained through higher education combined with experience. Manages large projects or processes and problems faced are difficult and often complex; analyzes problems/issues of diverse scope and determines solutions. May manage programs that include formulating strategies and administering policies, processes, and resources; functions with a high degree of autonomy. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree and 5 years of professional experience or equivalent relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effectively and efficiently organizing and tracking projects and resources.
- Coordinating teams of diverse individuals.
- Work experience in a higher education setting or government organization with ERP and business processes.
- Strong knowledge of pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs, embedded formulas, etc. in Excel is also preferred. Database query experience is a plus.
- Experience with eCampus that demonstrates personal and/or professional knowledge and hands-on involvement with the field.
60% of Time the eCampus Coordinator, Senior must:
- Co-facilitate eQIP team, working closely with instructors to maintain a culture of collaboration, openness to diverse opinions, and shared responsibility.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of tutorials, tools and templates to accelerate the efficient and effective design and development of online courses and to meet the specific needs of the disciplines and programs.
- Communicate regularly with participants, potential participants, and academic chairs and deans about upcoming activities and processes, and maintain templates for communications that can be reused in eQIP cycles.
- Maintain records to track and monitor faculty and course development
- Prepare reports to help team managers make highly informed decisions regarding the availability and stewardship of team resources.
- Actively work with team members and stakeholders to continually improve program/project management and communication processes.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative, respect-based relationships with co-workers, clients, and stakeholders within and outside of Boise State.
35% of Time the eCampus Coordinator, Senior
- Determined by department needs
5% of Time the eCampus Coordinator, Senior
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Some positions may involve frequent bending, moving, lifting, and carrying material weighing up to 50 pounds; some positions may involve moving, lifting, and carrying material weighing up to 70 pounds; standing up to eight hours each day; working in all weather conditions; exposure to high noise levels and require wearing hearing protection.
Not applicable for eCampus Coordinator, Senior
Additional training/education or equivalent experience, as well as business need, are required for movement into higher level jobs.
Incumbent must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Final employment offers are contingent upon a Final Candidate’s successful completion of a Background Verification, and a determination by the University that the information derived from the Background Verification does not disqualify the individual. In addition, a Financial History Check and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Check may be required.