Open Enrollment is the only time each year that you’re able to:
- Change medical plans from a Traditional, PPO, or High Deductible plan.
- Elect previously declined dependent dental coverage (dependent must also be enrolled in a medical plan)
- Switch premium deductions from post-tax to pre-tax or vice versa.
- Enroll in the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Enroll in the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account without a qualifying event.
- Enroll in or cancel the ARAG Legal Group Plan.
- Changes to ARAG need to be made at directly with ARAG Legal.
Enrollment in the Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) does not automatically continue from one year to the next.
Employees who want to participate in the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for the FY2022 must enroll/re-enroll during Open Enrollment. Please note, if you are not making any changes nor enrolling in flexible spending, no action is needed during open enrollment.
If you are making changes, Open Enrollment and FY22 FSA forms need to be received in HR by May 14, 2021. We will not be able to make exceptions for those who miss the deadline.