Skip to main content

Access and View Previous W-2 Forms (Year 2007-2018)

  1. Log in to myBoiseState
  2. Select “Employee View”.
  3. Search and Select “HR System” under SERVICES.
  4. Enter your User ID and Password.
  5. Select “Payroll and Compensation”.
  6. Select “View W-2/W-2c Forms”.
  7. Enter your Date of Birth and the last 5 digits of your Social Security.
  8. The most current year will be displayed first.

NOTE: Do NOT select “W-2/W-2c Consent”.

9.  Click “Year-End Form” to view the W-2 data.

NOTE: If the file does not open, check your browser settings and make sure to switch off your pop-up blocker, or visit one of the following OIT websites:

For technical assistance please contact the OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 or email

10.  Click “Filing Instructions” to view W-2 instructions

11.  If you want to view a W-2 from for a different year, click “View a Different Tax Year”

Former employees separated or retired from the University continue to have access to myBoiseState to view their paycheck information and Form W-2 after they leave the University. If you do not remember your sign-in credentials, you can contact the OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 or visit the Computer Accounts & Access Request website.

If you prefer to have Boise State University print a copy of the W-2, complete the Boise State University Duplicate W-2 Form Request form. If you choose to have your W-2 mailed to you, please allow two weeks to receive your W-2 via the U.S. Postal Service.

Credentials

For questions regarding sign-in credentials, call the OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357.

Data on your Form W-2

For questions regarding data on your Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, call Payroll at (208) 426-1616.

Back To Top