Skip to main content

Voluntary Payroll Deduction

ACE Sponsored Goodwill Program

The Goodwill Program assists classified employees at Boise State University whose paychecks aren’t large enough to cover the cost of food between paydays. This program is a food voucher system allowing Boise State classified employees to get roughly one free meal a week.

Alumni Association

Boise State faculty and staff can stay connected to the Bronco family while helping fund critical programs for students, alumni and faculty by purchasing a Boise State Alumni Association membership. You do not have to be a Boise State graduate to join — all members of the Bronco family are welcome! Go to or call (208) 426-1698.

Boise State Athletic Association Contribution

BAA membership contributions for Boise State employees can be deducted from the employee’s biweekly paychecks. For additional information contact Bronco Athletic Associate at (208) 426-3556.

Boise State Federation of Teachers

The Boise State Federation of Teachers is the local chapter of the American Federation of Teachers. Membership is open to all faculty and professional staff. Complete this form for a payroll deduction. For more information, go to:

Boise State Public Radio

Contributions to Boise State Public Radio (BSPR) may be made through payroll deduction. For additional information, contact BSPR Membership at (208) 426-3668.

Boise State Parking Permit

For additional information on payroll deduction for parking permits contact Parking and Transportation Services at (208) 426-1681 or visit their web site.

Boise State University Foundation

Donations to the Foundation can be made through payroll deduction. For additional information, contact the Foundation at (208) 426-3276.

Bronco Tec

Bronco Tec offers payroll deduction for employee computer purchases. Some restrictions apply, form more information visit or (208) 426-5496.

Campus Rec

This service is available with the purchase of a Boise State University Faculty/Staff membership. Benefit-eligible employees are eligible for payroll deduction. Visit

Meal Plans

Faculty and staff may sign up for Meal plans provided through university Dining Services. For additional information contact (208) 426-4171 or go to their website

United We Care State of Idaho

Annual State Employee’s Charitable Giving Campaign held in the fall.


Other voluntary benefit deductions can be found at Human Resources Benefits

Back To Top