Access and View Previous W-2 Forms (Year 2007-2018)
- Log in to myBoiseState
- Select “Employee View”.
- Search and Select “HR System” under SERVICES.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Select “Payroll and Compensation”.
- Select “View W-2/W-2c Forms”.
- Enter your Date of Birth and the last 5 digits of your Social Security.
- The most current year will be displayed first.
NOTE: Do NOT select “W-2/W-2c Consent”.
9. Click “Year-End Form” to view the W-2 data.
NOTE: If the file does not open, check your browser settings and make sure to switch off your pop-up blocker, or visit one of the following OIT websites:
For technical assistance please contact the OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Click “Filing Instructions” to view W-2 instructions
11. If you want to view a W-2 from for a different year, click “View a Different Tax Year”
Former employees separated or retired from the University continue to have access to myBoiseState to view their paycheck information and Form W-2 after they leave the University. If you do not remember your sign-in credentials, you can contact the OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 or visit the Computer Accounts & Access Request website.
If you prefer to have Boise State University print a copy of the W-2, complete the Boise State University Duplicate W-2 Form Request form. If you choose to have your W-2 mailed to you, please allow two weeks to receive your W-2 via the U.S. Postal Service.
For questions regarding sign-in credentials, call the OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357.
For questions regarding data on your Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, call Payroll at (208) 426-1616.