Skip to main content
BBA in Finance
- Explain key tools in finance such as time value of money, risk and return, and financial statement analysis.
- Apply key corporate financial concepts and applications such as cost of capital, free cash flows, net present value, and capital budgeting.
- Acquire a working knowledge of key investment concepts such as equity valuation, capital asset pricing model, and portfolio theory.
- Evaluate key financial markets and institutions such as banking, financial asset classes, and the term structure of interest rates.
- Expand knowledge and advance understanding of fixed income markets such as interest rate risk, bond valuation, and debt financing.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate ideas, analyses, conclusions, and recommendations to finance and non-finance professionals.