Idaho Entrepreneur Challenge
A statewide university competition hosted by Boise State University to develop and reward student entrepreneurs with promising ventures and small businesses. College and university students from across Idaho will compete for money and services to advance their startups.
The 2023 IEC Application is live!
- March 10th: Application closes at midnight
- March 17th: Teams notified if they will be advancing to the prelims
- March 31st: Preliminary competition, virtual via Zoom
- March 31st: Top 12 teams announced, will compete in the finals in Boise, Idaho
- April 7th: Idaho Entrepreneur Challenge, in-person at Boise State University