Idaho Entrepreneur Challenge
A statewide university competition hosted by Boise State University to develop and reward student entrepreneurs with promising ventures and small businesses. College and university students from across Idaho will compete for money and services to advance their startups.
The 2024 IEC Application is now open.
- Feb 23rd: Application closes at midnight
- Feb 26th and 28th: Preliminary judging
- Feb 29th: Teams notified if they will be advancing to the prelims
- March 7th: Preliminary competition, virtual via Zoom
- March 8th: Top 12 teams announced, 3 teams in each track will advance to the finals
- April 4th: Travel to Boise and pre-competition events
- April 5th: Idaho Entrepreneur Challenge, in-person at Jack’s Urban Meeting Place (JUMP) + Award Ceremony
Boise Entrepreneur Week
Winners of the Spring 2024 Idaho Entrepreneur Challenge will receive a “Golden Ticket” to pitch in the Fall 2024 Boise Entrepreneur Week Pitch Competition.