Faculty Research Lightning Talks
The Center for Advancing Research and Creative Activity presents virtual faculty research lightning talks around the theme, CAES Across Campus. Join us at 11 a.m. on Friday, January 21, 2022 for faculty presentations and brief question/answer discussions. Please complete the google registration form to receive a calendar invite with a zoom link.
List of presenters:
- Hui (Claire) Xiong, Ph.D., Micron School of Materials Science and Engineering – Defect and Interface Engineering in Materials for Lithium-ion Batteries and Beyond.
- Yang Lu, Ph.D., Civil Engineering Department – Addressing Sustainable Civil Infrastructure Needs in the U.S.
- Matthew Castel, Ph.D., Department of Information Technology and Supply Chain Management – Boise State University Students and Idaho National Lab Spring 2022: Artificial Intelligence Supplier Identification and Supply Chain Management Dashboard Development
- Liljana Babinkostova, Ph.D., Department of Mathematics – Securing Information in the Post-Quantum World
- Paul Simmonds, Ph.D., Micron School of Materials Science and Engineering – Nanodroplets for the Quantum Revolution
- Stephanie Lenhart, Ph.D., Energy Policy Institute & School of Public Service – Governance of the Electricity System: A Socio-technical System Perspective on Complex System Change