See below to get the help you need from MLC Advising or MATH Advising.
The Math Learning Center coordinates MATH courses numbered 015, 025, 108, 143, 144, 149.
To get in touch with MLC Advising:
- Come see an MLC advisor. We are located in room MB 121, and available Monday–Friday, 9am-4pm.
- Send us a message. Email email@example.com, and an advisor will contact you the next business day.
- Fill out our MLC contact form. An advisor will contact you the next business day.
Are you getting stressed or overwhelmed?
Did you miss your in-class test?
Are you having trouble finding time to work on ALEKS?
Do you feel like you are falling behind?
Did you finish all the topics on your pie?
Get in touch with an MLC advisor!
The Math Main Office coordinates MATH courses numbered 123, 157, 2xx, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx and all degree programs.
To get in touch with Math Advising:
- Schedule an advising appointment. Please put your name in the title, and put your student ID and brief question/issue in the description. You will receive a Google calendar invite; please accept the invitation to complete the appointment.)
- Send us a message. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our staff will respond promptly.
- Obtain a permission number. In order to receive a permission number from the Mathematics Department, please send the following information to email@example.com using your Boise State student email address.
– Name and student ID#
– The exact section number of the math class wanted including the 5-digit class number. e.g. MATH 170-001 (70187)
– A copy of the message received when attempting to register for the class
We will be in contact with you if additional information is needed or to issue a permission number.