Students are assigned to one of the following advisors at the time of admission to the Music Education Program. For general questions about music education please contact Dr. Lori Gray.
- Dr. Lori Gray, Director of Music Education: (208) 426-1813, firstname.lastname@example.org, MC; C202
- Dr. Leslie Moreau: (208) 426-4182, email@example.com, MC; C209
- Dr. Michael Porter: (208) 426-1779, firstname.lastname@example.org MC; C311
Music education majors, click here to visit the Music Education: Current Undergraduates page for further detailed advising information and documents.
Advising Documents: Catalog Years 2021-2023
- 2022 BM Music Ed Piano Guitar Checksheet
- 2022 BM Music Ed Bowed Strings Checksheet
- 2022 BM Music Ed Voice Checksheet
- 2022 BM Music Ed Wind Brass Percussion Checksheet
- 2022 BM Music Ed Bowed String Suggested Courses
- 2022 BM Music Ed Piano Guitar Suggested Courses
- 2022 BM Music Ed Voice Suggested Courses
- 2022 BM Music Ed Wind Brass Percussion Suggested Courses