Boise State University invites student, faculty, staff and alumni are invited to submit black and white photography and film by Tuesday, Nov. 20, to be featured via the @BoiseStateUniversity Instagram channel on Friday, Nov. 23 (Black Friday).
Images and video will be showcased either as a single post, within a gallery slideshow or as part of an Instagram story. Files can be sent via email, Google Drive, DropBox, Slack, etc. to Leigh Ann Dufurrena at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Nov. 20. The university will post images as delivered and will not add filters or alter visually, although some images may be cropped to fit Instagram’s formatting.
Interested parties who would like their photography or short video featured should consider the following:
- By submitting artwork, you confirm that the file/s are your original artwork or group project, and you agree that Boise State has your permission to use the file/s on Instagram.
- Please send name/s or alias, Instagram handle if you would like to be tagged, title if you are faculty or staff, academic year/major if you are a current student or graduation year/degree received if you are Boise State alumni.
- Please include the work’s title a short artist statement. (Note that due to caption space restrictions, not all artist statements will be posted on Instagram). Include any additional information about the photo or short film.
- If sending video, the clips should be between 5-60 seconds.
- Black and white Boomerang and Hyperlapse captures will be considered.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.