Recruiting highly qualified faculty and staff continues to be a priority for Boise State University. To ensure this, search committee members must be well equipped to effectively participate in the process.
An upcoming search committee training set for 1-3 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30 in Pioneer Hall, room 102, will help equip individuals with these skills while specifically focusing on:
- Evaluating hiring needs prior to initiating the hiring process
- Strategic recruitment and plan development
- Targeted outreach to increase diversity of candidate pools
- Affirmative Action candidate pool certification
- Consistent and fair evaluation process of candidates