April 8-11 marks Victims’ Rights Week, during which time the Boise State community can learn from professionals about human trafficking, homicide, stalking, domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse.
Professionals from a variety of agencies will be presenting including:
- Boise Police Department
- Idaho Network of Child Advocacy Centers
- Idaho Anti-Trafficking Coalition
- Women’s and Children’s Alliance
- Idaho House of Representatives
- Nampa Family Justice Center
There will be more than 40 hours of speakers and documentaries throughout the week covering a range of topics related to victims’ rights. Presentations are open to the public. For a full schedule of presentations and topics, please email Danielle Swerin at email@example.com.