In anticipation of the Garth Brooks concerts scheduled for July 19 and 20 at Albertsons Stadium, Boise State advises attendees to review the following information carefully to ensure an enjoyable concert experience.
Doors and show times
Stadium doors will open at 5 p.m. for a 7 p.m. show time both Friday, July 19 and Saturday, July 20. There will be no re-entry allowed if an attendee leaves the venue.
Boise State is committed to making these concerts an enjoyable experience for all guests and has a number of measures in place to accommodate all users.
Accessible parking stalls are available on a first-come, first-served basis in a number of lots around campus. The pricing and opening times of these lots is the same for all parking patrons: the Stadium lots are $75 and open at noon, the Lincoln Garage and Engineering Tech lots are $30 and open at 2 p.m. Please see this map for detailed locations.
Accessible shuttles will run from the Lincoln Garage location and golf carts are available to assist with transportation from the Stadium and Engineering Tech lots to the venue.
Drop offs are allowed on Bronco Circle beginning at noon each day for those with accessibility requirements.
For those guests who need assistance to their seats, there will be a group of volunteers in place at gates A and N/P with wheelchairs to transport people to and from their seats once they get through security.
If an attendee has additional questions about accessibility at the event, they should email DPSadmin@boisestate.edu.
Information booths will be staffed from 2-8 p.m. on both days. Event staff will be on hand to give general directions to campus locations, and review parking options and stadium policies. They will have maps of key locations. These booths will be located at the Alumni and Friends Center Patio, the Cycle Learning Center (Lincoln Garage) and the B Plaza on University Drive.
Public parking will be limited on campus the day of the concerts. Carpooling, Taxi/Lyft/Uber is recommended.
- Attendees may also consider parking downtown and riding the free shuttle to the venue. There are multiple shuttle pickup and drop off locations, and the shuttle runs every 15 minutes, starting at 3 p.m. until one hour after the concert ends on both days. Visit the downtown Boise shuttle page for more information.
- S. Euclid Avenue, just south of Albertsons Stadium, will be the designated Taxi, Lyft or Uber drop-off and pick-up location. Utilizing one of these services will offer attendees close proximity to the venue and is recommended to avoid traffic on campus.
- Pre-sold parking for the lots immediately around the stadium (currently sold out) opens to the public at noon both days. Starting at 2 p.m., limited parking spots will be available for $30 on a first-come, first-served basis at various locations throughout campus, including the Lincoln Garage, Brady Street Garage and the west side of campus.
- Accessible parking stalls are available on a first-come, first-served basis in a number of lots around campus. The pricing and opening times of these lots is the same for all parking patrons: the Stadium lots are $75 and open at noon, the Lincoln Garage and Engineering Tech lots are $30 and open at 2 p.m. Shuttles will be available to transport guests from Lincoln Garage and golf carts are available to assist guests in the Stadium or Engineering Tech lots.
- Free shuttles will be provided outside Boise State University’s Lincoln and Brady Garages beginning at 3 p.m. to transport guests to Albertsons Stadium.
Visit this link to view a map of all available parking options.
Temporary event bicycle parking will be provided from 2 p.m. until one hour after the concert on Bronco Circle between the kinesiology and Bronco Gym buildings. Bikes should only be locked to the temporary racks provided, or to existing bicycle racks. Additional bicycle racks also are available around the Student Union Building.
Weapons of any kind, including concealed carry weapons, knives (yes, even pocket knives), mace (pepper spray and keychain pepper spray), blades and tools are prohibited. Large belt buckles will need to be removed during the security screening process. Signage at the venue will list all prohibited items. Anything deemed hazardous by security staff will not be permitted inside the venue, this includes all reusable water bottles, even if they are empty.
This is a Clear Bag Policy event. Only bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” will be permitted into the stadium. Small clutch bags that are 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options. Bag check will be available inside the lobby of the Caven-Williams Indoor Sports Complex at the northwest corner of Albertsons Stadium, or at the bag check tent on the east side of Albertsons Stadium.
A photo ID is required at the ticket office to pick up will call tickets. The ticket office will open at 9 a.m. on Friday, July 19, and at noon on Saturday, July 20.
Attendees should check their tickets and order confirmation to ensure attendance on the correct date and show time. For questions regarding a mobile ticket, contact Ticketmaster at 800-653-8000. All guests are encouraged to print or download their tickets prior to arriving at the venue and to expedite the entry process.
Guests with floor tickets are encouraged to enter through the truck bay on the west side of Albertsons Stadium, or via the floor access stairwell near Gates L/M. All floor seating guests are encouraged to arrive early and allow extra time for security procedures.
No commercial or flash photography of any kind is permitted. Guests are welcome to use still cameras for personal use in Albertsons Stadium. Tripods, mono pods, “selfie sticks” and cameras with a lens longer than four inches (detachable or non-detachable) will not be permitted into the stadium. Video cameras and video recording of events with other devices is prohibited.
Saturday’s concert will feature Trisha’s Tailgate, a pre-party opportunity from 3-6 p.m. at the Caven-Williams Indoor Sports Complex, located at the northwest corner of Albertsons Stadium. Admission includes two drink vouchers and unlimited tailgate fare. Tickets are $75 per person and must be purchased in advance online. Diaper bags and signs are not permitted, and all policies for the concert apply to the Trisha’s Tailgate event as well.
Tailgating in approved areas will be permitted from 10 a.m.-10 p.m., however parking lots will not be open until noon in the stadium lots and 2 p.m. for the rest of campus. Alcoholic beverages are allowed in opaque plastic cups for individuals 21 and over. Glass containers, beer cans, liquor bottles and cups with alcoholic labeling are not allowed.
Outside food and beverage
Patrons are not allowed to bring outside food or beverages into the stadium. This includes empty, reusable water bottles. Concessions will be available for purchase inside the stadium, including beer and hard seltzers (with ID), water, fountain drinks and snacks.
Albertsons Stadium is a completely non-smoking facility (including electronic cigarettes, vaporizers or similar products). All guests are prohibited from smoking at any time inside of the stadium or within the security perimeter outside of the stadium.