Riverfront Hall will be closed from Sunday, Dec. 22 through Friday, Jan. 10, 2020 to perform essential electrical maintenance work. The electrical supply to the building will be off during this work and only authorized persons may enter the building during this period.
Normal operations will be restored by Monday, Jan. 13, for the start of the spring 2020 term.
The Education building also will be closed Dec. 23 for maintenance work.
Because the building will be without electrical power, electronic key cards will not work and the building will be secured by physical means. Anyone requiring access to Riverfront Hall during the closedown is requested to call the Department of Public Safety at (208) 426-6911.
Alternative arrangements have been made for all occupants of Riverfront Hall in order to sustain capability during the closure. Should anyone need to contact a department in Riverfront Hall during construction, they can consult the list of temporary inter-campus relocations below. Email and telephone services for all departments will remain the same.
Temporary locations are as follows:
- Graduate College: Liberal Arts, rooms 252 and 253
- Institutional Compliance and Ethics: Liberal Arts, room 251B
- Institutional Research: Hemingway Building, rooms 102 and 103
- School of Public Service Advising Center: Micron Business and Economics Building, rooms 1213A, 1213N and 1213M
- Center for Advising and Student Success: Simplot/Micron Advising and Success Hub (SMASH), suites 102 and 103
- Service Learning Program and Student Support: Interactive Learning Center (ILC), room 313
- Instructional Design and Education Assessment (IDEA Shop): Interactive Learning Center (ILC), room 315