The Center for Global Education is excited to share with the campus community its year in review report for the 2019-20 academic year. The report can be accessed through this link.
The report highlights global accomplishments during the past year of the Boise State University community members, including students, faculty and staff as they associate with the following university areas:
- Academic Immigration Services
- Global Learning Opportunities
- Intensive English Program
- International Admission and Recruitment
- International Student Services
- International Scholars and Exchange Visitors
- International Partnerships
The past academic year was marked by the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, which halted all global mobility from March 2020 onward. The pandemic brought about the need to re-imagine some of the Center for Global Education services to the community and postpone some of the scheduled programs.
For more information, please contact the Center for Global Education directly at (208) 426-3652