To help congratulate this resilient Class of 2020 as the semester’s end is near, Boise State invites all faculty and staff to submit brief, personalized videos to be included in the digital commencement ceremony, which will take place at 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 19. Video submissions are due by Wednesday, Nov. 25, and do not need to be professionally taken or edited; videos recorded via phone or laptop are great.
Instructions for how you can wish this group of more than 2,100 Broncos the best of luck are as follows:
- Please don your regalia, if feasible, and speak a few heartfelt and encouraging words to this graduating class.
- At the start of your video, please spell your name and state your job title to ensure that the overlay text is accurate (this part of the recording will not be played).
- Please use your own words to welcome graduates to this ceremony, congratulate them on their accomplishments and wish them luck in their future endeavors.
- Record your video and upload it into your college’s folder here.
- For tips on producing videos, check out this Boise State webpage.
- You can review what was submitted for the spring ceremony for additional ideas or inspiration by perusing the spring 2020 folders.
- Please submit your video by Wednesday, Nov. 25.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Calkins at email@example.com or your college’s communications team.