The Shared Leadership program is accepting applications for the 2021-23 program until July 16, 2021. The program will begin in the fall of 2021.
Shared Leadership provides faculty and staff with the information they need to become active participants in the university. By combining practical leadership tools with an in-depth view of the university’s processes, Shared Leadership will equip participants with the means necessary to make a significant contribution to the campus community and their individual departments.
Participants must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Hold a 20+ hour/week permanent/at-will position at Boise State University
- Have the interest and intent to continue as a Boise State University employee for the next two years
- Share a commitment to Boise State University and it’s shared values
- Receive their supervisor’s approval for the entire two-year program
- Commit to participation this year (2021-2022) and help plan and produce the following year’s (2022-2023) program.
- Submit their application before maximum cohort capacity is reached or by noon on July 16, 2021