HCM Cloud, Oracle’s cloud solution to support HR processes, will replace the university’s PeopleSoft HR system. Users will access HCM Cloud through Bronco Hub in myBoiseState.
Beginning Aug. 20, the PeopleSoft HR system will be locked for all transactions with the exception of time entry, time approvals, and view details (e.g., paycheck, YTD balances, W-4, etc.).
Learn about temporary workaround processes for hiring.
Time and entry
The final time and entry in PeopleSoft HR is for the 8/22/21 to 9/4/21 pay period:
- It is critical for the time to be entered and approved by Sept. 4.
- It is also critical for the information to be correct. Human Resources is unable to correct reported time once the HCM Cloud system is live.
- If you have direct reports, please review your employees’ previous time cards for any missing time and previously reported leave for any missing hours that need to be reported. It is important to record time and leave correctly.
Time and entry for all employees will take place in Bronco Hub / HCM Cloud during the 9/5/21 – 9/18/21 pay period
Direct deposit information
If direct deposit information has not been entered into PeopleSoft HR prior to Friday, August 20, paper checks for the September 3 and September 17 pay dates will be mailed to the home address listed in PeopleSoft HR.
Please make sure your home address is current in the PeopleSoft HR system via myBoiseState.
Bronco Hub / OFC downtime
Oracle Financial Cloud (OFC) within Bronco Hub will be unavailable from Aug. 27 to Sept. 1.
The system will be available on September 2.
What does this mean?
The following Bronco Hub functions will be unavailable during the scheduled downtime:
- Expense reports
- Invoice payments
- Purchase order processing
- Financial reporting
- Creation of vendors/suppliers
August month-end close will be extended.
Stay up to date with PeopleSoft HR and HCM Cloud impacts and deadlines through the HCM Cloud Project website.