The Office of Research Development will present virtual faculty research lightning talks around the theme, Changing Landscapes in Arts-Based Research at 11 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 8. Complete the registration form to receive a calendar invite with a Zoom link.
The presenters and the title of their presentations are listed below:
- Don Winiecki, Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning, “The ANA Project: The Inside of Artmaking”
- Chad Erpelding, Art, Design & Visual Studies, “Becoming Better People: A Corporation is a Person is an Art Project”
- Karen Bubb, School of Public Service, “Interdisciplinary Arts Research”
- Eric Alexander, Music Composition and Rulon Wood, Theatre, Film, and Creative Writing, “Applying the Rapid Prototyping Model in the Arts”
- Niharika Dinkar, Art History, “The Animated Image: Animals, Visual Technologies and the British Empire”