The Energy Policy Institute will host its 10th Anniversary Energy Policy Conference on Oct. 14-15, 2021. As one of the largest, international energy policy events, the all virtual conference this year will focus on Disruption and Megatrends in Energy with thought leaders, current research, and roundtable discussions.
Keynote speakers include:
- Abigail Ross-Hopper, President of the Solar Energy Industry Association;
- William Magwood IV, Director General of the Nuclear Energy Agency/OECD;
- Jennifer Fordham, Energy Market Strategist, formerly Sr. VP of Govt Affairs, Natural Gas Supply Association;
- John Wagner, Director of Idaho National Laboratory; and
- Jon Wellinghoff, CEO of Grid Policy, Inc and former Chair of the Federal Energy Regulatory Agency.
Attendees will hear timely and relevant discussions tied to energy decisions and policy, compete on teams in Energy Trivia, network and visit the Sponsor and Poster Expo.
The event is supported by sponsors including Idaho Power, the Nuclear Energy Institute, Power Engineers, Intermountain Gas, Center for Advanced Energy Studies, Idaho National Laboratory, City of Boise, Boise Public Radio, and the Electricity Journal.
To learn more and obtain the event program, visit https://www.boisestate.edu/epi/epc2021/
Register through Oct. 11 at https://secure.touchnet.com/C20444_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=64&SINGLESTORE=true
For questions, email email@example.com.