Results of a survey sent to measure how employees are engaged on campus and connected to their supervisor are now available. The survey was sent to all active faculty, professional and classified staff in February as part of the university’s people strategy, and in support of the strategic plan, Blueprint for Success. Over 1,000 employees responded, with 27% of faculty, 36% of professional staff and 39% of classified staff participating.
According to Human Resource Services, the survey provides a baseline on employee engagement and the employee-supervisor relationship, highlighting the good things happening on campus, as well as putting a spotlight on areas that are challenging and require improvement. Responses to the survey will assist campus leaders to develop actionable plans to support employees, the university’s most valuable asset.
Of the respondents:
- 64% of employees feel good about working at Boise State
- 62% of employees feel good about their current job
- 75% of employees have a positive employee experience
- 74% of employees feel they have a strong leader
- 77% of employees feel they work in an inclusive environment and feel supported in their health and wellbeing
- 54% of employees feel supported in learning, development and advancement
- 73% of employees feel they communicate well with their supervisor
For more information, contact human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 426-1616.