Boise State has launched its search for a Chief Human Resource Officer. The university has partnered with Academic Career and Executive Search to conduct the search process and aid the search committee in developing a diverse candidate pool.
The Chief Human Resource Officer balances enterprise strategy with day-to-day operations. Key to success in this position is the ability to align faculty and staff human resources with the broader enterprise by providing leadership on human resources strategies in a large, complex organization. This person will supervise, manage and develop human resources staff focused on creating a people-centered organization where talent is valued as a critical resource and Boise State is an employer of choice.
For best consideration, individuals should apply by Oct. 28, 2022.
University and human resources stakeholders will receive periodic progress updates from the chair of the search committee and will be invited to provide feedback during the search and interview process.
The members of the committees are:
- Matthew Ewing, Vice President for University Advancement – Chair of the Committee
- Corina Cruz, Management Assistant, Campus Services
- Tim Dunnagan, Dean, College of Health Sciences
- Alicia Estey, Chief of Staff and Vice President for University Affairs, Chief Operations Officer
- Vera Frolova, Operations Manager, Senior, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Maria Alicia Garza, President’s Fellow, Professor, Equity Advocate
- Cara Greenlee, Pre-Award, Manager, Office of Sponsored Programs
- Lynn Humphrey, Associate Vice President, Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
- Peter Koetsier, Professor, Biology Department
- Jordy LePiane, Human Resources Welcome Team, Assistant Director
- Jacy Nary, Sr. Manager, Strategic Projects & Initiatives, Public Safety and Transportation
- Michelle Payne, Assistant Provost for Academic Leadership and Faculty Affairs
For updates and information regarding open searches, visit the executive search webpage or direct questions to email@example.com.