Boise State is searching for its next Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer. The university has partnered with Isaacson, Miller to conduct the search process and aid the search committee in developing a diverse candidate pool.
Reporting directly to the President, the Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer is a member of the executive team, and serves as a strategic partner to the administrative council, the Idaho State Board of Education, and the state’s division of financial management to achieve the fiscal goals of the university. This person is responsible for oversight of the Division of Finance and Administration, in addition to serving as the university’s Chief Financial Officer. The position serves as the guarantor of financial integrity for the university, ensuring effective and efficient planning and utilization of the university’s resources in service to its mission and vision.
The Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer embodies principles of ethical and accountable leadership, strategic decision making, and collaboration with campus constituents to ensure the institution is positioned to meet the financial and operational goals of the Blueprint for Success. This person models and inspires innovative thinking and a service mindset within the division and across the university.
Campus community members will receive periodic progress updates from the search committee and will be invited to provide feedback during the search and interview process.
The members of the search committee include:
- Alicia Estey, Chief of Staff and Vice President for University Affairs, Chief Operations Officer – Chair of the Committee
- John Buckwalter, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Bob Carney, Senior Associate Athletic Director, Strategic Planning and Capital Projects
- Lisa Cochran, Executive Director of ExtraMile Arena
- Max Davis-Johnson, Associate Vice President of Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Jo Ellen DiNucci, Associate Vice President for Finance and Administration and Bursar
- Patricia Dudziak Kerr, Management Assistant, Sociology Department (ACE Deputy Treasurer)
- Nancy Glenn, Vice President for Research and Economic Development, Professor
- Lan (Samantha) Li, Associate Professor, Material Science and Engineering (COEN Senator)
- James Satterfield, Dean, College of Education
- Wendy Wong, Business Operations Manager, School of Public Service (PSA Senator)
For updates and information regarding the VPFA/CFO search, visit the executive search webpage or direct questions to email@example.com.