Get ready for opportunities at work (GROW) workshops are a no-cost, career development program for all employees at Boise State. These independent modules help to broaden professional skill sets, further career education and give participants a competitive edge in the workplace. Continued learning helps employees make progress on their individual career goals.
“The GROW classes I took last year made a huge impact for me both professionally and personally,” said Tristan Buyers, technical records specialist in campus facilities. “I recommend them to any employee who wants to master a skill or advance their career.”
See the registration links for both in-person and online workshops. Contact the organizational development team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Upcoming GROW workshops:
- Jan. 17: Skills Career Assessment: Finding Your Passion (in-person)
- Jan. 24: Time Management and Goal Setting (online)
- Mar. 30: Techniques for Successful Interviews (in-person)
- May 4: Listening and Influencing (in-person)
- May 9: Facilitating a Meeting (online)