Albertsons Library is looking for volunteer docents, aged 18 years and older, to greet, guide and educate visitors for the upcoming exhibition, Americans and the Holocaust, March 22 – April 26. The traveling exhibit is on loan from the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
What will the docents do?
- Greet and welcome visitors, including school groups
- Offer general information about the exhibition
- Provide group tours upon request
- Engage visitors about the exhibit’s content
- Assist with special events
Register to attend one of the information sessions on the first floor of Albertsons Library (behind Guru Donuts) Wednesday, March 1, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. or Saturday, March 4, 11:00 a.m. – noon. Additional questions can be directed to Contact Camille Daw at firstname.lastname@example.org.