The College of Innovation + Design is seeking to partner with faculty and staff on new interdisciplinary innovations, certiﬁcate development, workshops and/or events. Selected proposals will be provided with resources and support to test or launch the idea in their home colleges or departments.
Below are the current areas of focus and interest of the college, but all ideas are welcome.
Areas of focus
- certificates for first-year students
- experiential education and workforce skill development
- online or hybrid programs
- programs that partner with external entities: professionals in the field, public sector and private sector
Areas of interest
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Creativity
- The Future of Work
- Housing Construction Affordability