The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management is rolling out the blue carpet and it’s time to submit nominations for the 2023 Campus Awards Ceremony.
Know a student group, staff, faculty member, or individual who rises above the rest in making a difference for others and adding value to our university community? They can be recognized for the impact they have made by nominating them no later than March 27, 2023. The event annually recognizes students, faculty, and staff who exemplify Boise State’s shared values of academic excellence, caring, citizenship, fairness, respect, responsibility, and trustworthiness.
Award categories include:
- Commitment to Community Award
- David S. Taylor Service to Students Award
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Program of the Year Award
- Partners in Philanthropy Award
- Inclusive Excellence Awards
- Spirit of Boise State Awards
The ceremony will be in the Student Union Building Jordan Ballroom on Wednesday, April 26. Nominees and nominators will be sent an invitation to RSVP to the event. For more information and nomination forms, please visit the Campus Awards Ceremony webpage. For questions, call the Student Involvement and Leadership Center at (208) 426-1223 or email email@example.com.