The Shared Leadership program for Boise State employees will accept applications March 15 through July 15 for the next two-year program, commencing in the fall of 2023.
Shared Leadership equips participants with the skills to make significant contributions to campus community and their departments by combining practical leadership tools with an in-depth view of the university’s processes .
The Shared Leadership program:
- Combines practical leadership tools with a corresponding campus/community activity or speaker in every session.
- Provides participants a number of opportunities to take part as leaders, in either real or hypothetical situations.
- Fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and enjoyment to support the development of partnerships and friendships and the exchange of leadership experiences.
- Offers an opportunity for participants to learn leadership skills and styles from a mentor inside or outside the campus community.
- Averages a 20-25% promotion rate for all participants.
Prospective participants must meet the following eligibility criteria to at the time of application:
- Hold a position at Boise State, working 20 or more hours per week.
- Have the interest and intent to continue as a Boise State employee for the next two years.
- Share a commitment to Boise State University and its community.
- Receive supervisor’s approval.
- Commit to participate in 2023-2024 and help plan and produce the program in 2024-2025 (with minimal absences).
For more information about the program and to complete an application, visit the Shared Leadership website.