The Office of Undergraduate Research is inviting poster submissions from students for the 2023 Undergraduate Research Showcase.
The deadline to complete the submission form is 11:30 p.m. on Friday, March 31. Abstracts and posters may still be drafts at this point.
The Undergraduate Research Showcase is a celebration of research and a forum for Boise State students from all academic disciplines to share their work with the campus community. The event provides students with a low-stakes opportunity to present their research and receive valuable feedback. All undergraduate research projects are eligible, including:
- Research projects for coursework at any level (term projects, papers, etc.)
- Research performed as part of Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP)
- Research conducted as part of an academic internship or service-learning project
- Faculty-led research with undergraduate students
- Student-led research supervised by a faculty mentor
Visit the event website to learn more about different types of research and what can be presented at the Undergraduate Research Showcase.