What can I present at the Undergraduate Research Showcase?
The Undergraduate Research Showcase is a forum for Boise State undergraduate students from all academic disciplines to share their research with the campus community. Its purpose is to provide students with a low-stakes opportunity to present their work and receive constructive and helpful feedback.
As such, all levels of research and scholarship are welcome for poster presentations:
- Research projects for coursework at any level (term projects, papers, etc.)
- Research performed as part of Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP)
- Research conducted as part of an academic internship or service-learning projects
- Faculty-led research with undergraduate students
- Student-led research supervised by a faculty mentor (i.e. McNair Scholars)
If you have any questions about whether your work qualifies, please consult your faculty mentor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.